Join our mailing list to receive the latest course and funding information

Join our mailing list to receive the latest course and funding information

Airless Spraying Introduction Course

This course is designed to show you an Introduction to Airless Spraying and get you started.

The Introduction course is mainly a practical day.

Approximately 30% of the day is spent in the classroom showing you the important Health & Safety aspects along with an understanding of machines, tips and accessories, then the remaining 70% is spent in the workshop working on technique and spraying on walls and ceilings.

This is a 1 Day Course

THIS COURSE IS BEING DISCONTINUED - FINAL DATES:

Edenbridge Weds 25th May 2022

Course Cost - £250.00 plus vat

Arrive at 9:00am for a 9:30am start and we aim to finish around 5:00pm

This course is a stand alone course and does not require a prerequisite course to be completed before hand.

(If you are unsure as to whether this course is for you then please chat to us.)​

During this course you'll be using airless machines

You will cover all the main concepts such as:

Meet the Team

Ian Crump is the founder of PaintTech Training Academy
Ian Crump

Kent Academy trainer

Jack is one of the tutors at the Exeter Academy
Jack Frost

Exeter Academy trainer

Rhyanna Crump is our Creative marketing manager
Rhyanna Crump

Marketing Manager

Lyndsey is a director of PaintTech Training Academy
Lyndsey Crump

Kent Academy mental health trainer

This is a photo of Rhys McWilliams
Rhys McWilliams

PaintTech Academy trainer

Tracey Wilkinson is lead admin based at the Preston Academy in Lancashire.
Tracey Wilkinson

Preston Academy lead admin

Dermot O'Kelly is the tutor at the academy in Castlebar, Co May, Ireland
Dermot O'Kelly

Ireland Academy trainer

Pete Wilkinson is also known as Mr Fast & Flawless
Pete Wilkinson

Preston Academy trainer

Nathan Cumming is the tutor at the Academy in Glenrothes, Scotland
Nathan Cumming

Scotland Academy trainer

Liam is one of the tutors at the Exeter academy.
Liam Burns

Exeter Academy trainer

Education – Your Door To The Future

Stay ahead of the game and learn to spray! Spray painting is the future for those in the decorating sector and with current funding available through CITB now is the time to take advantage, learn and expand your business. Sign up to receive the latest news and information on the spraying sector and available funding.